Today I was given a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Danylife aka Life Is Your Piece of Art. I’m very flattered and surprised! When I started my blog here at WordPress, I never thought about how i could inspire others. I just thought it’d be a good place to put my creative projects on display and share my life in that way. Now that I’ve been here a while, I can see how it is possible to be inspired by another’s creativity. I get inspired by the blogs I follow and I love to see the various ways that others express themselves here. And when I see others do the work, it makes me want to also do the work! For me, life is better with art– not just mine, but yours too! 🙂 So thank you!
Here are the requirements for this award:
1. Display the award logo somewhere on the blog.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements.
Seven Things About Me:
1. Speaking of 7! Seven is my lucky number. I was born on the 7th day of the 7th month! At almost 7pm..haha.
2. I love Europe. My favourite European city is Barcelona, however my European ‘home away from home’ is Ireland.
3. My astrological sign is Cancer and my Chinese horoscope is Year of the Horse….which means I’ve got a bit of a dichotomy going on! Maybe you’ve figured that out by now haha.
4. My dream trip is to go to Japan during hanami for the cherry blossoms.
5. I graduated from university exactly 10 years ago this month! Time flies!
6. Running and yoga are my feel-good workouts. Mandy Ingber says “If you want to change your life, move your legs!” She also says that in order to relax (and relieve anxiety) , you need to exhaust your body.
7. I love Breton stripes! And polka-dots! 😉
I WILL blog my nominations for Very Inspiring Blogger this weekend! But right now I have to go to bed!!!
Thank you, thank you! x